Are you looking for the latest, ground breaking strategy to bolster into the market and obtain startling results quicker than ever? If yes, you are in right place. You may have heard about Video Marketing, which is a popular trend but must be thinking ‘I will have to hire a professional to do it’. Surprisingly if approached correctly, you can make a powerful video inhouse for your next marketing campaign. Livestreaming – A Right Fit for Your Business
In video marketing, Livestreaming is a new sensation that you can include in your current marketing strategy. It brings phenomenal engagement and has a lot more influencing power to connect with your audience on a deeper level.
If you are wondering why video marketing has gained popularity in such a short time, it’s pretty clear! YouTube alone has over a billion users, which is almost one-third of total internet users. Such a large number of audiences make room for advertisers to advertise their contents.
What Statistics Says?
It is predicted that at the end of 2017, Video content will represent 74% of all internet traffic as it is most powerful way to create more and more engagements.
- 87% of Online Marketers use visuals in their contents.
- 82% of Twitter Users watch video contents on Twitter.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube Videos in a week.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- 4X as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it.
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rate by 19% and click-through rate by 65%.
(The above data can be shown as Motion Graphics Video. Only text and numbers showing the message through motion graphics) So, why wait! Let’s switch on the LIGHTS for action!
You should follow a perfect strategic plan that includes storyboarding, thinking through the concept, video tapping and final production. Always try to bring creativity to your strategy and include new innovation or latest technology/trend to achieve remarkable benefits.
Read through these five key points that can guide you in your planning phase:
- Creativity is the Key: It may be an old idea but executed differently. Find alternative ways to create interest in audience. Avoid same type of advertisements.
- Easy to Consume: Take advantage of advanced consumer technology. No time to load and buffer.
- Authentic: Differentiate your message with 100% authentic and genuine content. Show something that people want to watch.
- Optimized for Sharing: Optimize your video to share it on mobile and desktops.
- Achieve High-Conversion Rate: Make it attractive. Use Impressive content to get better click-through rate/subscribe to your services.
Okay, you have known the secrets of making a good and powerful video but do you know the benefits of it for your business? Big Benefits of Video Marketing
- SEO Success: Add video to your landing page and it creates 53% more likely to appear on the first page of Google.
- Social Share: A good video encourages large amount of engagement. People love to share the video on their social networks.
- Higher Conversion: Video on landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- Mobile Sales: 40% of consumers reported that visual contents increase the sale opportunity on a mobile device.
Looking at above benefits, you must have aware with the facts that Video is no longer a luxury, but a requirement of current marketing strategy. What do you think ?.
Moving further, you must have aware with the importance of video marketing and why should you care for it. Now it’s time to pick your camera and shoot something.
(This whole thing can be converted into a infograohic or a round pie that indicates the benefits)
Camera – Select the Right Platform, Don’t Just Go with Any.
Grab your audience attention by shooting something live no matter wherever you are. Believe me, it works. And, the good thing is that you don’t need to call a crew or production team, just pick your smart phone and select any of the channels and just start. Based on your audience, you can choose any of the social channels for livestreaming.
- YouTube Live: The most popular and the most powerful.It allows access to large number of audience, ease of use, built-in comment section to talk while live, and a lot more flexible options.
- Facebook Live: The largest social network has made it super easy for you to go live and showcase yourself. So it makes a lot of sense to use its Live.
- Snapchat Live: Snapchat has a great potential for capturing visual attention and emotional responses and that can last up to 24 hours. This creates some impetus for your customers to pay close attention to your feed so they don’t miss anything important.
- Periscope Live: It’s specifically designed just for live streaming. Periscope video play right on Twitter. It means you can reach Periscope and Twitter users at the same time.
- Instagram Live: If your audience is mostly younger, than Instagram might be a good choice.
There are a lot more other options to shoot a perfect video for business/services such as Whiteboard Explainer Video, Animated Explainer Video, Video Infographics, Video Sales Letter, Tutorial Video, Instructional Video, Product Video, Webinar Video, etc. you can choose as per your own convenience.
If you are wondering what content to shoot, consider these options:
- Product or Company Important Announcements
- Product Demonstration
- Live Q&A’s with Team Members.
- Group Support and Feedback.
- Impromptu Giveaways.
- Flash Sales or Discounts.
- Live Auctions or Raffles.
Now you have the idea of video with you, so can we get some action going? Action – Shoot Something Live! Consider these ideas that can make your video truly engaging and exciting:
- Bring Employees on Camera: Give a face to your company by explaining it vision, expertise, environment, work, and of course their clients (site or work). Let your people do the talking!
- Make Customers the Stars: Include their testimonials, ask them to participate live on any contest and survey.
- Highlight Your Expertise: People are always excited to hear Business leaders, their success stories and their opinions, so interview your boss.
- Record at Event: It’s really so simple to record your event. Take your smartphone on hand and start shooting. There is no need to call production crew or professional cameras.
- Create Screencasts: Try to include a product demo or a webinar. Provide value so that maximum can push the record button.
Post more creative ‘Live’ videos on your social channels. Keep your audience in mind and just focus on what is most important. Capture some good times and keep them engaged. Still if you have any query, drop me a comment or write us your message.
Stay tuned for advanced tips and advice on your all digital marketing requirements from experts.