Why Email Drip Campaigns?
- I want to establish a relationship with my clients/audience
- I want to nurture a pre-existing relationship with my clients/audience
- I want to increase downloads
- I want to draw more contest entries
- I want to generate event registrations
- I want to increase checkouts
- I want to boost referrals
- I want to establish more credibility
- I want to increase repeat site-visits amongst one-off site visitors
If any of the above goals pertain to your needs, email drip campaigns are an integral tool to utilize. Email drip campaigns consist of strategic messages that are sent (“dripped”) in a pre-defined sequence at a pre-set interval to encourage a specific end-result. Such emails are personalized, targeted and timely. And, they are automated through resources like MailChimp, Constant Contact and Campaign Monitor, for example. In essence, drip campaigns keep your users connected with you more systematically and continuously – step-by-step, you can actually smoothly lead them to your end-goal, whether it be purchasing a product, using a service, attending an event or simply engaging with your platform as a trusted source of information.