What would happen if internet develops its own caste system in the near future? Only the so-called high-profile people of the society will have privileges like it was in the old days. While, in India, we are trying to get us out of that cursed system, this venture will throw us back to the same era in digital world. Facebook started their philanthropic initiative (internet.org) back in 2013 that will connect over 5 billion people to the internet. The platform used for this purpose will be internet.org but only a select few websites will be accessible to the user and just the content without images, videos, etc.
Like and share us on facebook
- Top 20 Most Promising Digital Marketing Company in 2018 by Silicon India Magazine 1.14 views per day | 0 comments
- Go Beyond SEO to Drive More Traffic to Your Website? 1 view per day | 0 comments
- How to Report Fake Business Profile On LinkedIn 0.83 views per day | 0 comments
- Online Assessment – Why Do You Need To Take It Seriously? 0.80 views per day | 0 comments
- How to Tackle Negative or Fake Google Reviews? 0.55 views per day | 0 comments